Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Mr. Brady...












As much as I hate being a Spartan sharing a blog with three Wolverines, I must say that Tom Brady might be the best thing to come out of the Big 10 since Magic Johnson. A lot of controversy last night in that win over the Ravens and as nice as it would have been to see the underdog win, the penalties were all the right calls. I wonder if the Lions offered Brady 200 million dollars for the next 5 years, if he would consider coming to the D?

One could only hope. Meanwhile the Lions break my heart a little more every week. I don't know what's worse, being 6-2 and tied for the lead for the Wildcard and then losing 4 in a row to make it very hard, if not impossible, to make the playoffs or being as bad as we have been the past decade.

Oh well.

-m


No comments: