Monday, March 10, 2008

Elllliooooooot....

So Eliot Spitzer (guvernator of ny) is said to have been with high priced prostitutes. Here's what I don't get. When you're in a political office, Mayor of Detroit, President of America, Gov of NY, don't you think you'd stop spreading your goo until you're done. I could see in your last term maybe. You know, who cares if you get elected then. But during your first term, or early on in your career, you should probably just keep it in your pants. When all of your moves are coordinated, how do you even get away to do that. That's one thing I always wondered about Bill. He was the president. Every minutes of his day (everything I know about the presidency I learned from The West Wing) is coordinated by someone else. They tell him what to do and when to do it. So someone knew he was boffing Monica. So what I don't get is where you get the balls to do that. Someone was gonna tell someone. He knew it had to happen. I mean it takes one gully dude to say, 'I don't give a f@!k.' I mean that's some R Kelly type stuff.














I think the word I'm looking for is 'baller.'

How funny would it be in court though if someone on the stand brought in an ET doll and made him say "Elllioooooootttt." Hilarious.

In all honesty I plan on running for mayor one day of whichever city I settle down in (unless it's a big city) and you can be sure that I won't be doing that. Who has the time and energy to deal with that much ibodera when you're that old. No one.

Vote for me

-Swami

1 comment:

Lighter than Muki, but darker than Kris said...

I agree that the Gov certainly made a misstep here. That being said, the morality police need to have a seat for once.

All the political staff at my office have been commenting (laughing) about this since Monday. Finally a high profile politician does the right thing - leaves his own city, hires high quality "help", and even uses non business time to pursue his leisurely activities - and everyone has a hissy fit. I mean, its not like the guy was doing it to some hooker from 82nd St in the bathroom at city hall (or smoking crack).

I can only imagine that being governor is mad stressful and while I dont advocate cheating on your wife, if his wife sucks as much as say Hillary Clinton might have sucked, I can understand him needing to blow off a little steam to stay focused and keep NY running (no pun intended).

Just my thoughts on a cloudy situation.
-Lighten than but darker than