Monday, February 11, 2008

Yes, I Can...

Did anyone else watch Obama's victory speech the other night? After he won on Saturday? I loved it but seriously, it sounded like he watched the Will.i.am video a little too much. Like he also has it on heavy rotation in his iPod. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But for real, you could tell he wanted someone to remix that shit immediately. Honestly though, I can't wait til my boy R Kelly makes that remix...

"Ya'll know what time it is...Usually I don't do this but, uh, go ahead and break em off a little piece of Obama.
It's the freakin Primaries, I'm like so what I'm drunk..."

Or something more awesome. Hopefully T-Pain will also get in on it. And maybe Chris Brown. And T.I.















He definitely just peed on her...


Damn I just made like the ultimate greatest remix of all time in my head. I wish it was real. Seriously.

-Swami

2 comments:

Lighter than Muki, but darker than Kris said...

For those of you not in Chicago (basically everyone) I can assure you that if a Obama mix tape hit the clubs there would be all kinds of "superman" like behavior. Dj's (black) would stay on the 1's and 2's with that.
Sidenote: I don't know where that pic came from, but she looks mad excited to be in a picture with Robert and he looks mad contemplative. Both make me nervous.

Brown Guy said...

I guarantee you that Robert is cupping her booty right now and has a full bladder.

I hate Robert.